Local Draft Beers from NH, MA, ME, VT, CT
New England is at the forefront in the small craft brewing business. At Country Tavern in Nashua, we strive to find and support as many of these small craft brewers as we can. We are constantly rotating amongst them and we are usually tapping a new product every week or two. We generally dedicate at least 12 of our 14 draft lines at our restaurant to these local products. If Bud Light is your favorite – go ahead and order one. While perhaps not characterized as a craft brew, it does come from our closest brewer, Anheuser-Busch, just 3 miles away in Merrimack!
Check our chalk board or ask your server for today’s craft beer selections. Here are a few of the local breweries that our restaurant supports throughout the year.
Craft Beer - Our Brewery Partners
- 603 Brewing Co, Londonderry, NH
- Able Ebenezer Brewing Co., Merrimack, NH
- Allagash Brewing Co. Portland, Maine
- Baxter Brewing Co. Lewiston, Maine.
- Beara Irish Brewing Co Portsmouth, NH
- Berkshire Brewing, South Deerfield, MA
- Great North Aleworks, Manchester, NH
- Great Rhythm Brewing Co, Portsmouth, NH
- Henniker Brewing Co, Henniker, NH
- Jacks Abby Brewing. Framingham, MA
- Kelsen Brewing Co Derry, NH
- Mayflower Brewing Co. Plymouth, MA
- Moat Mountain Brewing, N. Conway, NH
- Peak Brewing Co., Portland, Maine
- Rising Tide Brewery, Portland, Maine
- Rockingham Brewing Co. Londonderry, NH
- Sebago Brewing Co. Portland, ME
- Smuttynose Brewery, Portsmouth, NH
- Stoneface Brewing. Newington, NH
- Switchback Brewing Co, Burlington, VT
- The Boston Beer Co.(Sam Adams) Boston, MA
- Tuckerman’s Brewing Co. Conway, NH
- Two Roads Brewing. Stratford, CT.
- Wachusett Brewery, Westminster, MA
- White Birch Brewing Co, Hooksett, NH
- Woodstock Brewery, Woodstock, NH